Benedict16th

Madder and badder than the 15th

Thursday, 7 December 2006

Christmas Carols for...

To go with the psychiatric hotline help service comes


CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR .....

* 1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

* 2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are

* 3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

* 4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

* 5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets
and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees
and.....

* 6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me

* 7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open
Fire

* 8. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm
Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

* 9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the
Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?

* 10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
Jingle Bells, Jingle,Bells, Jingle Bells,

2 Comments:

At 08 December, 2006 20:14, Blogger Juanita said...

Thanks for the funny.

 
At 22 December, 2006 14:16, Blogger Foilwoman said...

You forgot

Major Depressive Disorder -- Silent Night, Lonely Night, no I'll just sit here. No one wants to talk to me anyway, and I just can't get out of bed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home