Benedict16th

Madder and badder than the 15th

Wednesday, 22 November 2006

Plateau

Okay - so I haven't lost weight in the last week (as I swish down the last tim tam with a rather nice red...)
however I was inspired by this site.
Bugger the high triglycerides, so what if my HDL is less than my IQ.... I am fat and I am proud...
and the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance



is the Answer...
PTL it is not my fault my BMI hovers around 35-36, it is yours, I am fat and happy (arghh damn cramp speading from my chest up my left shoulder, into my neck and down my arm, just like a damn elephant sitting on my chest...)

Remember Fat is not a Four letter word! (direct from NAAFA), and it isn't their fault they are just trying to make money.

All Hail the Fat god
In Saturated Fats we prey.

Benedict

7 Comments:

At 22 November, 2006 19:42, Blogger Juanita said...

Frustating as hell, isn't it? Sorry to hear you're temporarily stalled, but have faith and pass the red, will you?

 
At 23 November, 2006 07:27, Blogger Foilwoman said...

Hey, the shiraz can now be considered healthful. As can the cabernet sauvignon, the pinot noir, the merlot, and the Cotes du Rhone. And of course, the Chateauneuf du Pape. And who wants to be bony anyhow? Too uncomfortable to sit in an uncushioned chair. I'll pass.

 
At 23 November, 2006 13:18, Blogger Benedict 16th said...

!Ola Mi AmigasĀ”,
Due to budgetary constraints I am usually limited to Oztrayan wines (with the occasional NZ Sauv Blanc). And am self-medicating with a nice, squid-ink, blackberry doninated, rich, and a bit toasty, 2004 Barossa Valley Shiraz, a meagre 14.5% ethanol.
Certainly worth the 13 Australian Pesos I paid for it.

Cheers
Benedict

 
At 23 November, 2006 14:06, Blogger Benedict 16th said...

also Foilest:

http://nutra-smart.net/redwine.htm

all about how wonderful red wine is,

just don't get me started about chololate (dark of course - sorry Innana) or caffeine.
Benny

 
At 23 November, 2006 18:07, Blogger Foilwoman said...

Your eminence: The gods of my idolatry (Calvert Woodley Wine and Liquor) had the Barossa Shiraz on sale when I got an insurance refund check, and I bought (and relatively quickly thereafter drank) two bottles of the stuff. Yum, yum, yum.

Yes, dark chocolate is really why we exist. And manchego cheese (as well as fromage d'affinois, garrotxa, and other animal fat goodies).

 
At 24 November, 2006 04:19, Blogger Juanita said...

I thought we existed for beer.

 
At 25 November, 2006 06:20, Blogger cookie monster said...

i drank wine once, it tasted like vinegar and ive never touched it again! im really rather envious of those thst have a nose for wine....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home