Benedict16th

Madder and badder than the 15th

Wednesday, 22 November 2006

Plateau

Okay - so I haven't lost weight in the last week (as I swish down the last tim tam with a rather nice red...)
however I was inspired by this site.
Bugger the high triglycerides, so what if my HDL is less than my IQ.... I am fat and I am proud...
and the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance



is the Answer...
PTL it is not my fault my BMI hovers around 35-36, it is yours, I am fat and happy (arghh damn cramp speading from my chest up my left shoulder, into my neck and down my arm, just like a damn elephant sitting on my chest...)

Remember Fat is not a Four letter word! (direct from NAAFA), and it isn't their fault they are just trying to make money.

All Hail the Fat god
In Saturated Fats we prey.

Benedict

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home