Benedict16th

Madder and badder than the 15th

Saturday, 10 September 2005

Thanks Foilwoman!

7 things I plan to do before I die:
----------------------------------------------
1. Clean up the dangerous room (thats what the 4yo Benniette calls the computer room).
2. Go to France and try to remember all my high school French
3. Go live in Indonesia (or Iran?) for a year.
4. Get a doof doof set up for my car (4cl Honda)
5. Lose about 30kg
6. Be able to bench press 175 kg again.
7. Dust off and fix up the treddly*.

7 things I cannot do:
------------------------------
1. Take on all the stuff I had planned to do when I turned 30.
2. Make my government care.
3. Learn a new programming language
4. Fill in my Tax Return**
5. Be fluent in Unix.
6. Not gag when trying to change a number 2 nappy (esp. the sloppy coated on sort)
7. Be Pharmaceutical free.

7 things that attract me to the same (or opposite) sex:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. A Nice big pair of..... oh and a pulse (cerebral functioning optional).
2. Intelligence.
3. Not trying to sell themselves
4. Eyes
5. Reciprocation
6. A Sense of the bizarre & not take oneself too seriously
7. Demonstrated ability to put up with me***

7 things that I say most often:
------------------------------------------
1. What?
2. Bugger me backwards with a blunt market vegetable****.
3. Mooooo!*****
4. Where have you hidden the..... (eg remote control, car keys, wallett etc...)
5. Bollocks
6. Your bullets cannot harm me, my wings are like a shield of steel^
7. Such is the railway station^^

7 celebrity crushes:^^^
----------------------------
1. Lalla Ward
2. Daryl Hanna
3. Agnetha
4. Baby Spice
5. Alyson Hannigan
6. Louise Jameson
7. Jadzia Dax

(A bit of a science/fiction/techie type nerd is showing isn't it?)

7 people I want to do this
------------------------------------

1. Innana
2. Lalla Ward
3. Agnetha Fältskog
4. Bronze John
5. Buffy TVS
6. The Foilchild
7. Mr Foilwoman (Thru the eyes of The Foilwoman)


* Deadly Treadly - or bicycle
** Luckily Mrs Benny is an Accountant!
*** Mrs Benny is a Taurean and we all know how stubborn they are....
**** Stolen from Black Adder - actually from the only time the BBC actually objected to a line from the series
***** I tend to do that when stuck in a damned if I do, damned if I don't...
^ Alright so I don't get to say it very often, but I would if I could
^^ Or in French "C'est la gare" not to be confused with "C'est la geurre"
^^^ When looking for pix for this bit I came across this page - must admit I laughed at the Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas one!

2 Comments:

At 11 September, 2005 00:28, Blogger Foilwoman said...

Buffy, Evil Willow, and Jadzia. I had temporarily forgotten about Worf. Fortunately, my memory has been refreshed. I'll get to work on the Foilkid's answers. I don't know if there are enough hallucinogenics to get me in a Mr. Foilwoman frame of mind. But I'll try. And I thought the Popespawn wasn't 4 until tomorrow?

 
At 12 September, 2005 15:48, Blogger Foilwoman said...

And when did you last bench press 175 kg? (Did you mean 175 lbs?) What do you bench press now? Okay, this calls for a torso pic. You set yourself up for that one. Don't be modest. It can be anonymous, and remember, you're infallible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home